You guys these cookies are no joke! Honestly, nothing to complain about these cookies! They are easy to make and have minimal AMAZING ingredients! They are incredibly fluffy and so delicious! My whole outlook on healthy desserts is as long as it tastes amazing does not mean it has to taste exactly like the original sugar filled product. BUT these bad boys honestly taste SO similar to original snickerdoodle cookies!
•1/2 a tablespoon of flaxseed meal in 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of water and let it sit for 5 minutes
•1.5 tablespoons of maple syrup
•2 tablespoons of liquid coconut oil
•1/2 of 1/3 cup of salted cashew butter
•1 tsp of vanilla
•1 tsp of cinnamon
•1/2 tablespoon of almond milk
•3/4 cup of sifted almond flour
•1/8 tsp of baking soda
3 tablespoons of coconut sugar
2 tsp of cinnamon
- Place the flaxseed in the water and let it sit for 5 minutes or until thick.
- Mix the maple syrup, coconut oil, cashew butter, vanilla, and almond milk in a small bowl.
- Combine the almond flour, baking soda, and the cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and add the flaxseed.
- Roll into balls should be wet and roll them into coconut sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Pop into a preheated 325 F oven for 10-12 minutes and broil for 1 minute so sugar caramelizes.
- Let them cool for a few minutes then shove into your mouth!
- Makes 6-7 cookies can double or triple recipe if needed!