These cookies were so good that my dog ate all 10 of them after I left my house for a couple of minutes… yay:/ At least I got the photos before this happened and tried one! They were killer and trust me I will be making more especially since they are all gone haha!
I love anything and everything pumpkin so I knew I had to make these bad boys before the end of the season. Its just the right amount of pumpkin! Trust me you will love it! Also bonus its vegan so no dairy or eggs to upset my stomach woot woot! Its also refines sugar and grain free so heck to the YEAH! If you make these tag me and use the hashtag #genzrecipes !
- 1 and 1/3 cup of almond flour
- 3 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 3/4 tsp of baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin puree aka canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup plus 1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 chopped up Eating Evolved 70% chocolate bar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine 1-4 ingredients in a small bowl and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl combine 5-8 ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients and then mix until combined.
- Then fold in the chocolate chunks into batter.
- Fold into small balls and put on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press down onto the balls until in a circular shape.
- Pop those babies in the oven for 13 or so minutes.
- Put oven on broil for 1 minute and keep an eye on them! This is to brown them on the tops.
- Take them out and let them cool or like me pop them in your mouth right away and burn your tongue!
Hope you guys enjoy:)