Yeah you heard me right! These are honestly so easy and few ingredients!! it feels very english hahah like you would have it at an english tea room lol!
Also these bad boys are grain free and very light so you can have 4 in one sitting like ME! I halfed this recipe because or else I would devour all of these myself ahhah and also didn’t have enough almond flour for double batch😂
INGREDIENTS: Makes 6-7 cookies!
1 cup of almond flour
1/8 a tsp of baking soda
1 tablespoon of coconut flour
1 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil
pinch of sea salt
1 tablespoon of honey (or agave or honey to make vegan)
2 tsp of lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, & salt in a food processor.
3. Add in coconut oil, lemon juice, and honey into food processor.
4. Roll into a ball and press into a little bowl style to put the jam in.
5. Put about a 2 tsp of raspberry jam or so into each cookie.
6. Bake for 8 min and broil for 1 min so it gets crispy on top.
7. Let it cool for 10 min and DIVE IN!