Yes I said it peeps you can have waffles and vegetables all in one! This recipe was only 5 ingredients whattt!! I honestly love sweet potatoes so much and I will have them any time of day!! This recipe would also be a great meal prep item that you can just heat up in the morning or you could make it savory by adding an egg and spinach…. omg now I am craving that!!
Now I will get on with the recipe because I know that’s why your here😏
1/2 of a sweet potato
2 tablespoons of coconut flour
1 scoop of collagen(optional, but if you don’t use collagen add 1 more tablespoon of coconut flour)
1 tsp of cinnamon
1. Bake your sweet potato at 400 F for 20 min and brush some coconut oil on it and poke holes into it with a fork!
2. Once sweet potato is baked let it cool for 10 min then shred it and you can keep skin on or off!
3. Combine in a bowl with all of the other ingredients!
4. Then put that bad boy in a waffle iron and let him cook!
5. I like to top mine with fresh berries, cacao nibs and of course maple syrup!!
Zoë aka genzfoodië