So I have really been into meal prepping my breakfast so that I can have a damn good meal, but have it FAST! And I switch it up every week so one week is savory and the other is sweet! To be honest I definitely prefer the sweet weeks! So that’s how these delicious banana bread muffins cake to be and also some black bananas but you know what I mean!
1 black banana
1/4 cup of coconut flour
2 tablespoons of arrowroot flour
1/4 tsp of baking soda
1 scoop of vital proteins vanilla coconut water collagen (optional and if you don’t use it add some vanilla extract)
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted and cooled)
Top with chocolate chips, nuts, raisins, etc. (whateva your heart desires)
1. Preheat oven to 350F!
2. Mash banana in small bowl and add 2 eggs.
3. Then with a beater beat the banana and eggs until combined!
4. Add in the rest of the ingredients BUT add coconut oil last because it hardens quick!
5. Grease muffin pan with coconut oil then pour in batter until equally distributed into 6 muffin tins! Top with whateva you want or maybe don’t top with anything!
6. Pop in the oven for 20 min or until tooth pick comes out clean!
7. Let it cool for 5 min then devour!!