You heard me right COOKIE SKILLET!! You know me I could go on for hours about how I think how damn good it is, BUT you need to try it for yourself to taste this goodness! All I gotta say is that it’s Nut free for all my nut allergy peeps! It’s also grain free using coconut flour and refined sugar free! Few ingredients too!!
1/2 cup of coconut flour
1/4 cup of arrowroot flour
2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
1/2 tsp of baking soda
2 scoops of collagen (optional)
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
1/4 cup of coconut oil
1 chocolate Hu Kitchen Chocolate Bar
1. Preheat oven to 350 F!
2. Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
3. Combine wet ingredients in a small bowl then combine into dry ingredients.
4. Once mixture is combined fold in 2/3 of your chocolate chunks or chips!
5. Grease a skillet with coconut oil and put mixture into skillet! And top with the rest of the chocolate chunks!
6. Bake for 19-20 min or until toothpick comes out clean. Then broil for 1 min but keep an eye on that bad boy!!
7. Let it cool babes for 5 min I know it’s hard but I don’t want you to burn your tongues! Also I personally find it to be better the next day! You can also make these into individual cookies!
Also always remember babes count your blessings not your calories!!
Zoë aka genzfoodië❤