I have been wanting to make some killer granola and I thought might as well since I am on break! I am going on the clean program, which means lotsssss of smoothies for this girl! I wanted some granola because whats a smoothie without granola am I right?!!!!
This granola is technically Paleo, which means there is no grains! I used a bunch of different types of nuts and seeds! I also used a little bit of coconut sugar because I need some sweetness you feel ?! Okay so now on with this delicious recipe!!
Nut & Seed Granola
- 1 cup of raw walnuts
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1/2 cup of raw pistachios
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons of liquid coconut oil
- 2 tsp of chia seeds
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Pulse the walnuts, almond, and pumpkin seeds in a food processor or blender until its roughly ground up and NOT into a flour.
- In a sepreate bowl add the other ingredients. Then add in the ground nuts and mix together.
- Spread out onto a pan with parchment paper.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until golden brown!
You can have it on top of a smoothie, in a yogurt bowl, pancakes, etc!
Hope you enjoy:)