OH MYYYY! This was so killer! AND soo easy , which is most important! ahahah well its got to taste good too, but the non-mess part doesn’t hurt! They are so decadent and filling for a small little bit you can not help, but love them!
I love the berry on top because honestly there is nothing better than chocolate and strawberries or berries in general!
for bottom layer-
3/4 cup of plain pecans
1/4 cup of almond butter
1 tsp of vanilla
1/2 cup of chocolate
2 tablespoons of almond butter
2 scoops of @vitalproteins collagen for gut health, skin, nails, & joints!
- Pulse together the bottom layer ingredients in a food processor or blender but food processor is easier to manage!
- Scoop about 3 tsp of the bottom layer into a ice cube tray and push down with fingers.
- Combine fudge layer and melt in 20 sec increments till combined.
- Pour a little bit into each ice cube spot till no more chocolate left.
- Top with berries or coconut or granola the possibilities are endless.
- Pop into the freezer for 30 or so minutes and then take each individual fudge out and put into a bag and freeze away. You can have them whenever you want!