YOU GUYSSSSSSS! I was craving some bomb chocolate chip cookies and I wanted to create my own recipe instead of using someone elses recipe! AND it turned out amazing on the first try I was so proud of myself! Usually it takes me a couple of times. These cashew chunk chocolate chip cookies are no joke and do not have too much sugar, but still taste incredibly sweet! They are so easy to make and are grain free so woot woot! You honestly do not miss the grain in these cookies!
1 cup of almond flour
3 tablespoons of coconut flour
1 scoop of vital proteins collagen (optional)
1/4 tsp of baking soda
1/3 cup of salted cashew butter
3 tablespoons of maple syrup
3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1/4 cup of chopped raw cashews
1/4 cup plus a tablespoon of dairy free chocolate chips
YIELD: 14 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine dry ingredients (almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, collagen) in a medium bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients(cashew butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla) in a small bowl and mix together till combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients until dough texture. Then add cashews and chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls till you have 13-14 balls!
- Put on a baking sheet with parchment paper and push down cookie dough balls.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until brown on top. Then let them cool for 5 minutes and ENJOY!
If you make these and want to post on instagram page #genzrecipes:)