1/2 cup of smooth PB or cashew butter (I used cashew butter)
1 cup of almond flour
1/4 cup of coconut flour
1/3 cup of coconut sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup melted and cooled coconut oil
1/4 cup of raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl combine dry ingredients and mix them together.
- In a medium bowl mix all wet ingredients (besides jam) till combined. Then add in the dry ingredients to wet and mix till combined into a dough.
- Spray pan w/ olive oil or whatever oil you have then put parchment paper in the pan. Then press dough into pan till the pan is covered.
- Bake for 20-22 min or till knife comes out clean.
- Spread jam over the top of the base and let it cool for 5 min and then you can chow down on these delish pb&j inspired bars!